This website is partially compl iant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
- Failure to comply with RD 1112/2018:
- 126.96.36.199 Information and Relationships (Conditional): The information, structure and relationships communicated through the presentation can be determined by software or are available as text.
- 188.8.131.52 Identification of the purpose of the input (Conditional):
- The purpose of each input field that collects information about the user can be determined programmatically when:
- The input field serves a purpose identified in the input purposes of user interface components; and
- Content is implemented using technologies with support for identifying the expected meaning of input data in forms.
- 184.108.40.206 No traps for keyboard focus (Conditional)If it is possible to move the focus to a component on the page using a keyboard interface, then the focus can be removed from that component using only the keyboard interface and, if more than the arrow or tab keys are required, the user is informed of the appropriate method for moving the focus. (Level A)
- 220.127.116.11 Keyboard shortcuts (Conditional):
- In case keyboard shortcuts using a single letter, punctuation mark, number or symbol are used to activate interaction elements (links, buttons, etc.) then at least one of the following conditions must be met:
- There is a mechanism to deactivate the keyboard shortcut
- There is a mechanism to reassign the keyboard shortcut to use another non-printable key instead (e.g. Ctrl, Alt, etc.).
- The keyboard shortcut can only be activated when the component has the keyboard focus.
- 18.104.22.168 Block Avoidance (Conditional): There is a mechanism to avoid blocks of content that are repeated on multiple web pages. (Level A)
- 22.214.171.124 Visible Focus (Conditional): Any keyboard operable user interface has a form of operation in which the keyboard focus indicator is visible. (Level AA)
- 126.96.36.199 Pointer cancellation (Conditional):
- For functionality that can be operated on with a single pointer, at least one of the following is true:
- No down event: the down event of the pointer is not used to execute any part of the function;
- Abort or Undo: the completion of the function is in the up event, and there is a mechanism available to abort the function before it completes or to undo the function after it completes;
- Upward reversal: the upward event reverses any result of the previous downward event;
- Essential: completing the function in the downstream event is essential.
- 188.8.131.52 Name, Function, Value (Conditional): For all user interface components (including but not limited to: form elements, links and script-generated components), the name and function can be determined by software; the states, properties and values that can be assigned by the user can be specified by software; and changes to these elements are available for query by user applications, including technical aids. (Level A)
- 184.108.40.206 Status messages (Conditional): In content implemented using markup languages, status messages can be determined by roles or properties, so that they can be presented to the user by assistive technologies without receiving attention.
- 9.6 WCAG Guidelines Conformance Requirements (Conditional)
- Disproportionate burden:
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on March 20, 2023.
The method used for this statement has been a self-assessment carried out by Marka Digital with the support of the Informe_Revision_Accesibilidad_Sitios_web document provided by Red.es.
Last revision of the statement: March 21, 2023.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Communications on accessibility requirements
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- to report any possible non-compliance by this website
- transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
through the contact form on our website.
Communications will be received and processed by Marka Digital.
Accessible information requests and complaints
Through the contact form you can submit:
- a Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- a Request for Accessible Information related to:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
The Request for Accessible Information must clearly state the facts, reasons and request to show that the request is reasonable and legitimate.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision adopted, or the response does not meet the requirements referred to in Article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, the person concerned may initiate a complaint. A complaint may also be filed if no response has been received.
The complaint procedure set out in Article 13 of RD 1112/2018, can be initiated through this link.
- has been designed in accordance with current standards and regulations regarding accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) checkpoints defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) specification.
- is optimized for the latest current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- is designed to be displayed correctly in any resolution and on any desktop, tablet or mobile device ( responsive design).
- has been realized using HTML5 as markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.
In addition, a continuous audit and revision of content is carried out to facilitate its interpretation and improve navigation through the web portal.