WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies can be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, into various categories.
1. Depending on the entity that manages it:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are not managed by us but by a third party entity.
2. According to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session Cookies: This type of cookies collect and store data only while the User accesses the Website.
– Persistent cookies: Through this type of cookies the data remains stored and can be accessed and processed for the period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to the purpose:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it offers, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the buying process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as language, regional settings from where you access the service, etc..
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on its website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
ARE DATA TRANSFERRED TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
HOW TO DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES?
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block cookies by activating the settings of your browser, allowing you to refuse the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you do not allow the installation of cookies, you may not be able to access some of the features of this website, and therefore, your user experience on the website may be less satisfactory. You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you may exercise the following rights:
– Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if so, what data is being processed.
– Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification request you must indicate the data you wish to be modified.
– Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the legitimate interest of the company. In this case, the company will stop processing the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
–Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain from the company, the deletion of personal data concerning you.
– Right to data portability: You have the right to have the company transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
– Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data when: you contest the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies its accuracy; you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your data, while we verify whether the legitimate reasons of the company outweigh those of you as a data subject.
– Right to be free from automated individual decisions, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or similarly significantly affects you.
At any time, you may exercise these rights, by writing and proving your personality addressed to Nebari Estudi, S.L., with address at Nebari Estudi, S.L., at Calle Constitució 79, local 2, 08014 Barcelona, or through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates applicable law.